The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

May 17, 2014

Huge Ginkgo tree in Winston-Salem, N. Carolina

Huge Ginkgo tree in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA.
Location: corner of Runnymede Road and Springdale Avenue.
Former estate grounds (now a public park) of  John Wesley Hanes.

Photo courtesy Laurence C. Hatch, thanks!.
Click here to see an enlargement.

Subscribe to receive free email updates.-- Cor Kwant
Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.


2 Comments:

At 12/04/2017, Anonymous Loren said...

I'm searching for the history of this amazing tree, as I live close to it. Very cool to find it here!
Cheers ~

 
At 8/19/2022, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe we possess the biggest ginkgo biloba tree in Winston Salem, NC. Someone told me ppl pay to harvest the leaves. If anyone happens to know anything about this I would love to be contacted. Danalambert1@hotmail.com
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home