The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

November 04, 2010

Ginkgo rain 2010: all leaves fall suddenly




The leaves of Ginkgo trees may all fall in a short period of time, sometimes in one or two hours! This is recorded in many parts of the world in fall. This video on YouTube is made by terrymarotta.

More info and many videos about the sudden falling of the leaves on my website: click here.

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2011, Anonymous Jim Fenster said...

I have a Ginko tree that is over 40 years old. For years we have watched the leaves falling at once but the last couple of years they have been falling gradually. They have been falling for two weeks now and there are still half of the leaves left. Is this an indication of a problem or possibly only weather related?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home