The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

November 12, 2009

Updates of my website The Ginkgo Pages

* Added video on Tree-page: Playlist of my videos on YouTube of the Ginkgo as a street tree.
* New video: Music "Ginkgo - Ityo"by Yusuke.
* New topic: UN Secretary-general Ban Ki-moon plants Ginkgo tree.
* New video: HD video of old Ginkgo at Hachiman Mito shrine, Japan.

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been fascinated with the Gingko tree for a long time. I guess its unusual shaped leaves first attracted me to them. I am living in a condo now so I cannot plant one in my yard. I first came across them in Br. Columbia (Canada) some years ago. They are not abundant in Toronto, though strangely enough I have found some semi mature trees very close to where I live. I love watching them grow each year - very beautiful. I thought I should pass along this comment. Thank you for your web site. Noel Potts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home