The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

July 14, 2008

Seeds available in Arkansas

I live in Arkansas. I have a really large ginkgo tree next to my deck. I have five or six others along my tree line. The one next to the deck is a female. Right now it is so loaded down with fruit that we have lost two limbs. Is there anyone out there that might do something with the fruit? I don't know, maybe a population of Japanese people in Arkansas that might want it? Every two years when it does this, the fruit just falls to the ground and rots. I would love for someone to have it that would appreciate it.
Question by Kim: babynoahsmom@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home