The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

January 04, 2006

ConsumberLab about Ginkgo

On December 28, 2005, Jarrow Formulas issued a recall of a line of Ginkgo biloba supplements because raw material potency is below the label claim. Affected are "Ginkgo biloba 50:1" products sold in 40, 60, and 120 mg strengths and a combination product "Ginkgo Biloba 50:1 + Grape OPCs, 60 mg."
Read full article here.

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2011, Anonymous Teodor Gomez said...

I use Ginkgo biloba as a herbal remedy with a 1:50 Extract form Cebanatural http://www.cebanatural.com/ginkgo-biloba-100mg-capsulas-p-581-5.html
Seems to ba a serious company but how can I be sure that the label information is correct?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home